Firefighters called to pair of early hours crashes
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were pressed into action following a pair of crashes in the early hours of the morning.
Two fire crews, both from Fakenham, were mobilised just after midnight on Saturday (February 1) after reports of a collision on Bridge Road in Guist, near Fakenham.
With none of the occupants needing to be freed from their vehicles, firefighters assisted with making the scene and vehicle safe.
Officers from Norfolk police were also at the scene.
Elsewhere, a single fire crew from North Walsham was called to Mundesley Road at around 1.50am this morning, following reports of a another crash.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters were, however, soon stood down when it transpired their services were not required.
There were no reports of any injuries as a result of either collision.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 7 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 8 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 9 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 10 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants