Crash on the A140 at Hevingham
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
One person was taken to hospital following a crash on the A140 Cromer Road at Hevingham today.
The three-vehicle collision happened at about 6.50am and involved a silver Hyundai, a silver Renault and a Citroën Berlingo.
A Norfolk police spokesman said that an elderly male was helped out of one of the vehicles.
The East of England Ambulance Service Trust sent two ambulances and an ambulance officer to the scene.
An ambulance service spokesman said one person was treated for a suspected back injury and taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Two fire crews, one from Aylsham and one from Sprowston, were called to the incident and the road was blocked for some time following the crash.
- 1 Prince Harry's ex marries north Norfolk hotelier
- 2 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
- 3 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 4 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 5 Classic vehicle day coming to stunning gardens this weekend
- 6 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 7 'It's a nightmare' - Roadworks leave town 'gridlocked'
- 8 Fears over town gridlock as years of A11 improvement works begin
- 9 Norfolk glamping site with natural pool named among UK's best newcomers
- 10 7 pubs up for sale or rent in Norfolk