Crash on the A1066 roundabout in Thetford
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2014
There was a crash on a busy main road in Thetford on Saturday afternoon.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were called at 1.16pm and sent a crew from the town to incident on the A0166 roundabout which links to the A1075 Norwich Road.
The crew made the scene and vehicle safe.
The East of England Ambulance Service sent a rapid response vehicle and ambulance crew to tend to two patients.
However, no one required transport to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 6 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 7 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham