Crash on Great Yarmouth’s North Drive leaves one male with serious injuries
- Credit: Archant
A male has suffered serious injuries after the Peugeot he was in hit a metal barrier on a seafront road in Great Yarmouth.
The crash in North Drive was reported to police at 2.10am this morning and was described a single vehicle road traffic collision.
A police spokeswoman said the car appeared to hit a metal barrier and there were a total of three casualties reported - a male who suffered serious injuries and two people who were described as walking wounded.
Police crash investigators have been at the scene this morning and the road was closed as off 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
The ambulance service attended as did firefighters.
A spokesman for the fire brigade said: 'Two appliances from Great Yarmouth and one from Gorleston attended a road traffic collision on North Drive in Great Yarmouth. Crews assisted the Ambulance service and made vehicles and the surrounding area safe.'
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 8 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 9 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church