A47 reopens after crash
- Credit: Archant
The Acle Straight has been reopened following a crash.
Emergency services were called to reports of a two-vehicle collision on the A47 near the entrance of Britannia Farm in Berney Arms near Great Yarmouth at around 4.19pm today (Sunday, November 24).
Two fire crews from Great Yarmouth and Gorleston went the scene as well as ambulance and police.
A person was cut free from a vehicle.
The Acle Straight A47 was shut and diversions put in place at Acle and Great Yarmouth.
You may also want to watch:
However, the road has now re-opened.
In a tweet, Norfolk Police said: "#A47 Acle Straight is CLOSED due to an RTC - we are on scene dealing. Diversions are in place at Acle and Great Yarmouth. #norfolkroads @Norfolkfire @NSRAPT"
- 1 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 2 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 3 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 4 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 7 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 8 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 9 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 10 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot