Police hunting two drivers after crash on A47 near King’s Lynn in which a woman was injured
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
Police are trying to trace two cars involved in a collision in which a woman was injured.
Officers are appealing for witnesses to a road traffic collision on the A47 at West Bilney this morning.
They were called at 6am to reports of a collision between a lorry and a Vauxhall Astra. The female driver of the Astra was taken to hospital with minor injuries.
It is believed two other cars were involved in the collision but the drivers failed to stop at the scene – a Vauxhall Corsa and an unknown vehicle.
Officers are keen to trace both the Corsa and the other vehicle and are appealing for the drivers to contact them.
Anyone who saw the collision, or the manner of driving of any of the vehicles prior to the incident, should call PC Jeremy Blamire at Swaffham roads policing on 101.
- 1 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 2 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 3 Staff and customers gutted after fire badly damages popular takeaway
- 4 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 5 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 6 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 7 Is this Norfolk's quirkiest cafe?
- 8 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 9 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 10 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible