Police hunting two drivers after crash on A47 near King’s Lynn in which a woman was injured
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
Police are trying to trace two cars involved in a collision in which a woman was injured.
Officers are appealing for witnesses to a road traffic collision on the A47 at West Bilney this morning.
They were called at 6am to reports of a collision between a lorry and a Vauxhall Astra. The female driver of the Astra was taken to hospital with minor injuries.
It is believed two other cars were involved in the collision but the drivers failed to stop at the scene – a Vauxhall Corsa and an unknown vehicle.
Officers are keen to trace both the Corsa and the other vehicle and are appealing for the drivers to contact them.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the collision, or the manner of driving of any of the vehicles prior to the incident, should call PC Jeremy Blamire at Swaffham roads policing on 101.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 7 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 8 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C