Police warn drivers to switch their lights on after A47 crash
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Police at the scene of a collision have warned drivers to switch their headlights on in today's wet conditions.
Officers have been dealing with the incident on the A47 at Terrington St John, South of King's Lynn.
One person suffered minor injuries in the collision, which involved a Vauxhall Corsa and a Ford Transit van.
An ambulance spokesman said: "We responded to an emergency call shortly before 12.20pm regarding an incident on the A47. We sent one ambulance to the scene and treated a patient for minor injuries."
One lane of the dual carriageway was temporarily blocked. Vehicles have now been recovered. Conditions on the road remain wet, with rain and spray affecting visibility.
You may also want to watch:
One officer tweeted: "We are seeing numerous vehicles driving without lights on in the rain. Please remember drive to conditions and Lights on, wipers on."
For the latest on our region's roads, click here.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?
- 8 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 9 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 10 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks