Crash on A149 at Dersingham leads to one person going to hospital
- Credit: Archant
One person has been taken to hospital following an accident near Dersingham, west Norfolk.
Two vehicles crashed on the A149, towards Hunstanton.
Firefighters were called to the scene at 9.55am, and arrived at 10.03am.
They helped to make the scene safe, and were stood down at 10.35am.
Firefighter Tim Edwards tweeted that traffic on the road was slow.
You may also want to watch:
The extent of the person's injuries is not currently known.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Landlady warns community pubs are being 'crucified' by new measures
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 5 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 6 Water outages hit homes across city
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 9 People released from car after crash closes road
- 10 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140