Firefighters free two people after A11 crash
- Credit: Archant
Two people were freed by firefighters after a crash on the A11.
The crash happened near Besthorpe at just before 9.30am today (Wednesday, December 4).
A Nissan car and a Toyota lorry are believed to have been involved in the crash.
Fire crews from Attleborough, Wymondham, Hingham and Hethersett went to the scene.
They released two casualties into the care of the ambulance service.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the lorry was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
The road was blocked while emergency services attended the scene.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut