Firefighters free two people after A11 crash
- Credit: Archant
Two people were freed by firefighters after a crash on the A11.
The crash happened near Besthorpe at just before 9.30am today (Wednesday, December 4).
A Nissan car and a Toyota lorry are believed to have been involved in the crash.
Fire crews from Attleborough, Wymondham, Hingham and Hethersett went to the scene.
They released two casualties into the care of the ambulance service.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the lorry was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
The road was blocked while emergency services attended the scene.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 6 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 7 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 8 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 9 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 10 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency