A11 blocked after car crashed into central reservation
- Credit: Google Street View
Emergency services were called to a crash on the A11.
Firefighters, police and ambulance went to the crash, near Snetterton, at just after 6.30am on Wednesday, October 21.
A lane of the southbound carriageway was blocked due to the crash, in which a Mercedes Vito had crashed into the central reservation.
Fire crews from East Harling, Attleborough and Wymondham went to the scene.
The vehicle was recovered and the road cleared at just after 7am.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk police said nobody was injured.
• Keep up to date with all the latest travel information via our live traffic map.
- 1 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 2 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 3 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 4 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 5 Flood alerts in place across Norfolk
- 6 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 7 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 8 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 9 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 10 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village