Cyclist injured in crash with Fiat
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist was left with minor injuries after being involved in a collision.
The crash took place at around 8.10am on Friday, November 6, when a bike and Fiat car collided on Nursery Road in South Wootton, near King’s Lynn.
The cyclist, a man in his 20s, sustained minor injuries and was subsequently taken to hospital for observation.
Police are now appealing for witnesses who may have seen the collision or have dashcam footage of the incident.
Anyone with relevant information is encouraged to contact PC Daisy Riches at King’s Lynn Police Station on 101, quoting call number 52 of November 6.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 8 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures