Two people rescued from car after rush-hour crash near Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Two people were rescued from a car after a rush-hour crash near Norwich.
Norfolk police tweeted to say the B1332 Bungay Road was blocked at Bixley Hill after the single-car crash just after 8am on Thursday morning.
They said officers were on scene, along with the ambulance, and that delays were possible up to the A143 junction.
The fire service sent one crew from Carrow to the crash, where they removed two people from a Peugeot 307.
The two occupants of the car were said to have suffered minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Dashcam footage of the aftermath of the crash shows traffic queueing along the road as emergency services deal with the incident.
The road has since been cleared.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 7 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre