Crash near King’s Lynn - tractor and HGV cause traffic problems
No-one injured but motorists warned of hold-up
Traffic is queuing at a major King's Lynn junction after a crash between a lorry and a tractor and plough on the A148.
A police spokesman said no-one was injured in the collision at around 3.30pm today but it has caused traffic problems in the area.
The road is still open, although the scene can only be passed 'with difficulty' and drivers are being advised to find an alternative route.
The vehicles collided about two miles from the Knights Hill roundabout junction of the A148 and A149 towards Hillington.
You may also want to watch:
Emergency vehicles are on the scene and moving the wreckage so the road can be fully re-opened.
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 3 Man and woman found dead in home
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 9 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 10 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town