Crash causes closure of road between Pulham St Mary and Starston
- Credit: Archant
Part of the road between Pulham St Mary and Starston was closed on Saturday evening after a crash.
The incident happened at 7.55pm on The Street.
South Norfolk councillor Clayton Hudson said the crash involved one vehicle which is believed to have hit a tree.
He said: 'My wife was in the garden letting the dogs out and she heard it. A couple of other people also heard it.
'Myself and a couple of parish councillors, who are also farmers, helped to stop the traffic until the firefighters from Harleston turned up.'
Mr Hudson said he believed the driver had fled the scene.
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 4 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 5 New 4,000 home garden village idea criticised by countryside charity
- 6 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 7 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 8 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 9 Ongoing roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 10 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?