Woman cut free by firefighters after crash
- Credit: Google Street View
A woman had to be cut out of a vehicle after a crash.
Emergency services were called to Intwood Road in Cringleford at about 12.45pm today (Saturday, August 17).
There had been a crash between a car and a pick-up truck.
Police, firefighters and the ambulance service went to the scene.
Firefighters from Earlham and Carrow attended and cut a woman who was hurt free from one of the vehicles.
She was cut out of the vehicle as a precaution, but it is understood her injuries were not serious.
The road was blocked while emergency services carried out their work.
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 3 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 4 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 5 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 6 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 7 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 8 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 9 Bid for superbike warehouse bringing up to 30 new jobs
- 10 No queues at walk-in vaccine centre
That led Konectbus to suspend its 50A service.