Crash between lorry and car causes delays at Thickthorn roundabout
- Credit: Archant
There were delays at Thickthorn roundabout earlier this morning after a crash between a car and a lorry.
Emergency services were called to the scene at 8:15am where the East of England Ambulance Service treated a man in his 30s for a minor head injury and discharged him at the scene.
Fire crews from Earlham, Carrow and Sprowston also attended and made the scene safe and assisted other emergency services.
The crash, which partially blocked the roundabout, caused heavy traffic and long queues on the A47 in both directions.
First buses also reported delays to their services to and from Attleborough, Wymondham and Hethersett due to the crash.
There was also a two car crash at Round House Way, Cringleford. Emergency services were called at around 8.30am to the incident at the Verbena Road junction and no one was injured.
•Keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live travel map.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 3 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 4 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 5 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 6 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 7 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 8 Seven of the best locations for a minibreak staycation in Norfolk
- 9 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 10 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests