Person cut free from vehicle following village crash
- Credit: Google Street View
A person had to be cut from their vehicle following a crash in a west Norfolk village.
Emergency services were called to Gravel Bank in Tilney St Lawrence, between King's Lynn and Wisbech, at around 9.15am on Saturday (May 29) morning.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service sent crews from Kings Lynn North and Kings Lynn South to the scene of the crash, which involved a single car.
Firefighters used hydraulic rescue equipment to free one person from the vehicle.
They were subsequently left in the care of the ambulance service.
With the scene considered safe, fire crews departed at around 10.20am.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 3 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 6 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 7 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 8 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 9 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 10 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk