Emergency services called to crash at car wash
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to a car wash after a vehicle drove into a wall.
Police, firefighters and paramedics were called to the IMO Car Wash on North Street, King's Lynn, just after 2.15pm yesterday.
A police spokesman said one woman was taken to hospital as a precaution, but no-one suffered serious injury in the incident. The car knocked down part of a wall and came to rest blocking the exit from the car wash.
The crash appears to have occurred as the car was leaving the facility, on the junction with John Kennedy Road.
Norfolk fire and rescue service said firefighters used small gear to release one casualty from the car. Part of a wall had collapsed onto the vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance spokesman said: 'An ambulance and an ambulance officer vehicle were called to North Street King's Lynn shortly after 2pm following reports of a road traffic collision. One woman was transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council