Two car crash at A140 junction
- Credit: Simon Parkin
Emergency services were called to a collision on the A140 at the same junction where a motorcyclist was left with serious injuries just days before.
Two cars, a Fiat Panda and a Toyota Yaris, collided at the junction to Dickleburgh at 12.50pm on Friday, May 10.
Paramedics treated the occupants for minor injuries.
Fire crews from Diss and Long Stratton were called to the accident. Crews made the vehicles safe and ensured the scene of the collision was safe.
The crash blocked the northbound carriageway with queues of traffic formed in both directions. Vehicles were being diverted through the village of Dickleburgh.
The accident happened at the same junction where a motorcyclist suffered serious injuries after a crash that closed the road and involved the air ambulance on May 6.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 4 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 5 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 6 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 7 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages