Two car crash at A140 junction
- Credit: Simon Parkin
Emergency services were called to a collision on the A140 at the same junction where a motorcyclist was left with serious injuries just days before.
Two cars, a Fiat Panda and a Toyota Yaris, collided at the junction to Dickleburgh at 12.50pm on Friday, May 10.
Paramedics treated the occupants for minor injuries.
Fire crews from Diss and Long Stratton were called to the accident. Crews made the vehicles safe and ensured the scene of the collision was safe.
The crash blocked the northbound carriageway with queues of traffic formed in both directions. Vehicles were being diverted through the village of Dickleburgh.
You may also want to watch:
The accident happened at the same junction where a motorcyclist suffered serious injuries after a crash that closed the road and involved the air ambulance on May 6.
- 1 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 2 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 6 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 7 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 10 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk