A47 lane reopened after two vehicle crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
The A47 has been cleared after a two vehicle car crash.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were called to the incident at Blofield between the junctions of the A1270 and A1064 at 6:16pm on Tuesday evening.
The incident involved two vehicles heading eastbound.
Four fire engines from Carrow, Earlham, Sprowston and Wroxham assisted police and the ambulance service at the collision.
Norfolk fire assisted with the release of a trapped person and with casualty care.
The road was reopened at around 10pm.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 6 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 7 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 8 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 9 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 10 'Let's get this built' - Unanimous support for new £12m Norfolk hospital unit