Can’t stay away: Couple visit Norfolk for 20th holiday in same cottage
- Credit: Archant
A couple have celebrated their 20th holiday in Norfolk, in the same cottage they have been visiting for more than a decade.
Christine and Phillip More have visited their home away from home in Ashmanaugh for 13 years, and say they'll keep returning.
Mrs Moore, 64, said: 'We discovered Norfolk bit by bit. We knew a bit of the coast and a bit of Norwich, but we've never had a base to explore from.
'We were really lucky to come across East View Farm, we just love the people who run it.'
She added: 'We love Norfolk for so many reasons, the scenery, the people here are lovely.'
The couple live in Whittlesey, near Peterborough, and stay for a fortnight every September.
Mrs Moore said: 'We take it in turns to go to different places every year so that it doesn't get repetitive. We go to Sheringham one year and into the old part of Norwich the next, which is my favourite.'
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 6 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 7 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 8 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 9 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 10 All I want for Christmas is... a twinkling tractor with fairy lights