Couple light up their home with messages of support for carers
- Credit: Archant
Tributes for the NHS have been seen across East Anglia, but one north Norfolk home has lit up their street.
Amanda and Peter Hamilton live on North Park Road in Fakenham and are using projectors to illuminate their home with rainbows and messages of support for the country’s health workers.
Mr Hamilton is an electrician with Kings and Barnhams in the town. He works at carnivals across Norfolk, having his own laser and projectors. He is currently furloughed, finding it hard not going to work as he likes to keep busy, he decided to play with his lights and lasers.
Mrs Hamiliton said: “This has given us something else to do and you’ve got to keep yourself busy.
“It’s nice to go out and clap with your neighbours and have a bit of a giggle, all be it from a safe distance.”
You may also want to watch:
Sadly, due to the spring evenings, the light is now against them and they can no longer project the images.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 3 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 4 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 5 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 8 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year