A couple are cycling across 27 countries for charity
- Credit: World Land Trust
A couple moving from the UK to New Zealand will cycle the route between the two countries for charity.
Camilla and Julian Read will cycle 21,000 km through 27 countries, fund raising for Halesworth-based wildlife charity World Land Trust.
The pair has already crossed 14 countries, raising nearly £3,000 and have returned to the UK for a six week break before embarking on the second leg of their journey.
Ms Read said they chose the Halesworth charity because both herself and husband Julian have previously worked in environmental management.
She said: 'We settled on World Land Trust because of their approach to international landscape and wildlife preservation.
You may also want to watch:
'World Land Trust's approach to develop partnerships with local communities resonated with both of us.'
The couple begin the second half of their journey in mid-September.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
Find out more by going to www.worldlandtrust.org/2018/06/readcycleread