A couple are cycling across 27 countries for charity
- Credit: World Land Trust
A couple moving from the UK to New Zealand will cycle the route between the two countries for charity.
Camilla and Julian Read will cycle 21,000 km through 27 countries, fund raising for Halesworth-based wildlife charity World Land Trust.
The pair has already crossed 14 countries, raising nearly £3,000 and have returned to the UK for a six week break before embarking on the second leg of their journey.
Ms Read said they chose the Halesworth charity because both herself and husband Julian have previously worked in environmental management.
She said: 'We settled on World Land Trust because of their approach to international landscape and wildlife preservation.
'World Land Trust's approach to develop partnerships with local communities resonated with both of us.'
The couple begin the second half of their journey in mid-September.
- 1 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 2 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 3 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 4 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 5 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 6 Boat users given fines over £16k for breaking rules on Norfolk Broads
- 7 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 8 Norfolk couple: 'We’ve lost £30k in cryptocurrency scam'
- 9 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 10 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
Find out more by going to www.worldlandtrust.org/2018/06/readcycleread