Countess of Leicester to open new EACH shop in Fakenham
- Credit: Archant
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) is opening a new shop in Fakenham.
EACH patron, the Countess of Leicester, will officially open the shop at 35 Upper Market Place, on June 22.
It will help fund the care and support of children and young people with life-threatening conditions and their families.
Sarah Throssell, EACH retail area manager, said: 'The signs are up on the new premises and we hope lots of people will recognise the EACH brand from our other shops and our work in the community. We're on the look out for good-quality donations and volunteers to help us become successful.'
Clean and good-quality goods to sell: clothing, bric-a-brac, modern paperbacks, toys, jewellery, DVDs/CDs, household linens, retro and vintage clothes and small electrical items can be dropped off at the new shop from Monday, June 5.
You may also want to watch:
For more on volunteering at the new shop email VolunteerServices@each.org.uk or call 07540 335680.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 7 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 8 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof