Traffic warning as council carry ‘essential’ works
- Credit: Archant
Drivers could be delayed later this month as Norfolk County Council carry out 'essential drainage maintenance'.
Langley Road, in Chedgrave outside Beauchamp House, will undergo a week-long roadwork project from May 28.
The road will remain open while the work is being carried out, with traffic controlled by two-way traffic lights.
The length of the £6,000 project is subject to the weather conditions.
According to the Norfolk County Council, a pedestrian walkway will be provided for the safety of pedestrians passing the work area.
You may also want to watch:
In a statement, they said: "The County Council thanks people for their patience while this maintenance work is carried out."
Follow traffic updates with our live traffic map.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray