Could you take the plunge for Great East Swim?
- Credit: Archant
A training program for this year's Great East Swim is filling up fast - but there is still time to sign up.
With courses starting on Saturday, March 18 and 25, the Mildenhall Great East Swim training program supports participants to build up their stamina, strength, confidence and technique over the course of 12 weeks to take on the challenge.
With different programmes for people aged 35 to 49 or over-50, the training is open to anyone who is not currently taking part in regular physical activity.
Providing three months of fully supported training, pre-event open water training sessions and much more, over six years the program has helped over 250 people in the area to make a positive lifestyle change.
Anyone interested in taking part in the training for the Great East Swim this year should make contact with Carol Lukins, programme co-ordinator, on firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 7 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 8 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof