Could you help Festival Too in King’s Lynn?
- Credit: Archant
Festival Too is appealing for more stewards to join its team of volunteers.
The free festival is gearing up for its 33rd year of bringing free entertainment to King's Lynn, which gets under way on Saturday, June 30.
On Monday, March 19, there will be a drop in session at the Duke's Head Hotel in Lynn, for those who would like to support this year's event.
Festival Too committee member Mike Healey said: 'Volunteers are vital to Festival Too, for 33 years we have relied on a dedicated team support the festival. We are really looking forward to meeting more people interested in joining our team.'
Interested parties are invited to drop into the Dukes Head and speak with members of the committee between 4 - 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Festival Too was born back in 1985, when a group of business owners got together to put on a free music event in the town to complement the King's Lynn Festival.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 5 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 6 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 9 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray