Could you be the next Miss Norfolk?
- Credit: Simon Giddings
The search for the next Miss Norfolk has begun.
As the Miss England 2018 beauty contest prepares to get underway, judges are searching for regional contestants to get involved.
Heats for East Anglia will begin on January 13, where organisers will be looking to find the new Miss Norfolk.
A spokesman for the pageant said: 'Miss England is not just a beauty contest. We are proud to be different from the traditional modelling competitions where contestants are just judged on looks only.
'Our contestants are invited to participate in a sports, get involved with local charity and take part in a creating eco friendly fashions.'
You may also want to watch:
Entries for the competition are now open and organisers are seeking people who feel they are photogenic, charitable, sporty and full of personality. Contestants should be aged between 16-26, not married and without children.
The National Final of Miss England will be held in September 2018.
To enter visit missengland.info/regionals/norfolk
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 4 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 5 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 6 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation