Could you be related to Harry Potter author JK Rowling?
Could you be a distant relative of world famous author JK Rowling?
The celebrated author will trace her family tree in an episode of the BBC's Who Do You Think You Are? this month.
During the popular programme, she will learn about her French-born great-grandfather Louis Volant who married a woman called Eliza Smith, who was born in Kessingland, near Lowestoft, in the 1870s.
According to geneology websites, the couple were married in Gorleston, near Great Yarmouth, in 1900 and settled in London.
Eliza's parents are listed as Henry Smith and Elizabeth Hunter.
You may also want to watch:
Can you trace your family tree back to Eliza Smith? If so, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 7 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’