Could you be Norfolk’s next top model?
- Credit: Steve Adams
Do you dream of strutting your stuff on the catwalk? Well now's your chance...
On Friday, January 27 and Saturday, January 28, the ground floor of intu Chapelfield will be transformed into a runway as Faces of the Fash Pack LIVE takes over the shopping centre.
Part of Norwich Fashion Week 2017, Faces of the Fash Pack is a modelling competition created by intu Chapelfield and Sandra Reynolds Model Agency which offers aspiring models aged 16 and over the opportunity to take part in Fashion Week, sharing the catwalk with professional models and gaining invaluable experience.
Norwich Fashion Week kicks off on Thursday, March 9 and at the end of the event, two unsigned models, one male and one female, will win the opportunity to join Sandra Reynolds Agency along with various other prizes.
Faces of the Fash Pack LIVE should also be an exciting experience for those not interested in pursuing a modelling career as during the two days, mini-shows will be popping up in the shopping centre and the expert team from Sandra Reynolds will be on hand to share tips on how to take super-selfies.
You may also want to watch:
Sheridan Smith, Marketing Manager at intu Chapelfield said: 'Norwich Fashion Week has become a 'go to' event on the East of England style calendar and we're delighted to be sponsoring the models again this year.
'We've designed Faces of the Fash Pack LIVE to be a fun fashion event for all our shoppers, but how fantastic would it be if we discover the next iconic face in fashion? We're looking forward to seeing lots of would-be models of all ages on our pop-up catwalk.'
- 1 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 6 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 7 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 8 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 9 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 10 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
Emma Keal, Client Account Manager at Sandra Reynolds Model Agency added: 'Modelling is often perceived as being a young person's profession but age really isn't a barrier. As long as people have the right look, are body confident and tall enough – 5ft 7in for women and 5ft 11in for guys – there is no upper age limit and no restriction on shape or size. If you think this is you, please come along – we want to meet you!'
• Faces of the Fash Pack LIVE will be taking place between 11am and 3pm on January 27 and 10.30am and 4.30pm on January 28. Entries can also be made online by submitting a headshot and a full-length photo to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, age, height, address and phone number. The competition closes on Friday, February 3. For more information visit intu.co.uk/chapelfield