Yummy! Norwich confectionery company seeks chocolate testers
- Credit: Lucy Kayne
Norwich-based confectionery company, Gnaw Chocolate, are looking for a team of willing volunteers to taste test their handcrafted chocolates.
Applications are open now, with 10 successful chocolate lovers being chosen at random and sent a tasting pack.
In return, Gnaw ask that the testers post a 'descriptive' review of their products on Facebook and Google.
The company's favourite review will also win a Gnawish Hamper filled with chocolate bars, buttons, Chompers and Hot Shots.
Gnaw Creator, Matt Legon, said: 'We think our chocolate is scrumptious, but more importantly, we want to know what out customers think of our playful chocolate treats.
You may also want to watch:
'It helps us no end when we are developing exciting new quirky flavours.'
If you fancy taking up chocolate testing, head on over to Twitter and tell the Gnaw Chocolate team why you'd like to get involved using the hashtag #GnawChocolateTasters.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?
But you'd better be quick as the team will be selected and notified during the week commencing April 3.
The overall winner of the hamper will be chosen by Monday, April 16.