Yummy! Norwich confectionery company seeks chocolate testers
- Credit: Lucy Kayne
Norwich-based confectionery company, Gnaw Chocolate, are looking for a team of willing volunteers to taste test their handcrafted chocolates.
Applications are open now, with 10 successful chocolate lovers being chosen at random and sent a tasting pack.
In return, Gnaw ask that the testers post a 'descriptive' review of their products on Facebook and Google.
The company's favourite review will also win a Gnawish Hamper filled with chocolate bars, buttons, Chompers and Hot Shots.
Gnaw Creator, Matt Legon, said: 'We think our chocolate is scrumptious, but more importantly, we want to know what out customers think of our playful chocolate treats.
'It helps us no end when we are developing exciting new quirky flavours.'
If you fancy taking up chocolate testing, head on over to Twitter and tell the Gnaw Chocolate team why you'd like to get involved using the hashtag #GnawChocolateTasters.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 7 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 8 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 9 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village
- 10 Council to sell land in 'Chelsea-on-Sea'
But you'd better be quick as the team will be selected and notified during the week commencing April 3.
The overall winner of the hamper will be chosen by Monday, April 16.