No cats, dog considered - fancy renting near the Royals?
- Credit: Archant
Fancy living in the same village as Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge?
A tiny chalk and brick cottage in Anmer is up for rent from the Royal Estate.
The two-bed property, being offered for £700 a month, is close to the Cambridges' Norfolk retreat Anmer Hall.
William and Kate are frequent visitors to Norfolk with their young children Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis. They were given 18th Century hall by the Queen in 2013.
The cottage being offfered to rent sits on a lane called The Square, opposite a drive leading past the hall.
You may also want to watch:
It is one of more than 300 properties let by the Royal Estate in villages around Sandringham House.
The estate's website says the cottage has off-road parking and a large garden, but warns it also has steep stairs. On its letting policy, it states: "Please be aware we have a strict no cats policy. Dogs will be considered on a house by house basis.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
"Sandringham's housing policy is to let properties as a primary residence, prioritising those who live and work locally. Those moving to the area are also considered.
"Properties are not let on a first come, first served basis, but rather on which prospective tenant is best suited to the property."