Costessey residents invited to recycle and donate before Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Costessey residents have the opportunity to clear out their clutter in time for Christmas at South Norfolk Council's Give and Take Reuse Event.
Residents can bring along books, small electrical equipment, textiles and furniture, to Breckland Hall in Costessey on Monday, December 11.
South Norfolk councillor Kay Mason Billig, cabinet member for environment and recycling said: 'With Christmas just a couple of weeks away, it's an ideal time to have a clear out. You never know, your clutter could make someone's Christmas.'
Items can be dropped off between 9am and 3pm, and if they pass onsite safety checks, taken away for reuse between 11am and 3pm.
All electrical items will be safety tested and then made available for local residents to collect.
You may also want to watch:
Any materials which are broken or unsafe will be safely recycled by the Council.
For more information on what you can recycle and where visit www.south-norfolk.gov.uk/recycling
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 8 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer