Costa reveal new Christmas menu and festive seasonal cups
Costa Coffee has announced its Christmas 2018 menu and revealed the seasonal cup designs.
It’s that time of year again - cue the unveiling of the many Christmas menus.
And coffee giant Costa is the latest to announce its festive drinks menu, alongside the Instagramable cup designs.
For 2018, we see a return of the classic and favourite flavours - Black Forest Hot Chocolate and Gingerbread and Cream being among these.
However there are also some new additions to the list - Caramelised Orange and Cream and Hazelnut Praline and Cream.
MORE: Morrisons launches ‘hottest ever supermarket curry’
The cups have also had a makeover, coming in four eye-catching colours - teal, bronze, purple and Costa Coffee red. The designs are inspired by snow globes and feature images of a snowman, penguin, gingerbread man, Rudolph the Reindeer and of course the big man himself - Father Christmas.
Here is a list of the Christmas drinks which will be for sale:
• The Caramelised Orange & Cream Latte and Caramelised Orange & Cream Hot Chocolate
• Hazelnut Praline & Cream Latte and Hazelnut Praline & Cream Hot Chocolate
• The Luxury Chocolate
• The Luxury Caramel - a rich and silky Hot Caramel topped with milk foam
• Black Forest Hot Chocolate
• Gingerbread & Cream Latte and Gingerbread & Cream Hot Chocolate
• Hot Spiced Apple - served with an optional dried orange slice.
• Winter Character Roast - Limited-edition blend with hints of winter berries, dark cocoa and warming spices. Can be chosen to form the Espresso base of any Costa Coffee.
MORE: Try one of our suggestions for National Curry Week 2018!
And if all that wasn’t enough to get excited about, there’s also a food Christmas menu. The ‘Pigs in Blankets Mac & Cheese’ sounds particularly tasty. More vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options will also be for sale.
Here is a list of the new Christmas sandwiches which will be for sale:
• Turkey and Emmenthal Shimmer Brioche
• Prawn Cocktail Sandwich
• Christmas Cheese Board Panini
• Ham Hock and Piccalilli Sandwich
• Beef and Caramelised Onion Toasted Baguette
• Ultimate Christmas Toastie
• The Turkey Feast
• Pigs Tucked Under Blankets Panini and the Brie, Bacon and Cranberry Panini
• Veggie Christmas Lunch Wrap
Many of the sweet treats will return, and will additionally cater for those with dietary requirements. The popular Double Chocolate Yule Log is making a comeback too.
MORE: Norwich pub to serve G&T afternoon tea
Costa has multiple branches across Norfolk and Suffolk - Norwich, Great Yarmouth, Gorleston, Lowestoft, Cromer, Dereham, King’s Lynn, Diss, Thetford, Fakenham, Hunstanton and Beccles all have at least one store.
The Christmas cups, festive drinks and food menus will all be available in stores from Thursday November 1.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Eastern Daily Press. Click the link in the orange box below for details.