Your messages published - what would your children love to say to their isolating grandparents?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The need to distance and, in some cases, isolate ourselves socially has torn families apart.
Many grandparents around the region are now unable to see their grandchildren, and forced to make do with phone and video calls and waving from a safe distance.
And, with the government advising that certain groups of people remain in social isolation for some time as the coronavirus outbreak continues, for many a family reunion is not on the horizon.
So we’ve decided to make sure the messages are getting through.
We’d love to publish your family photos and messages in our pages and on our website to make sure a loved one in Norfolk gets to see it. Perhaps there’s a special message from your children to their grandparents that you’d love to deliver in a memorable way.
We’d like to help, as part of our Here to Help campaign aiming to encourage people to support others as the pandemic continues.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to be involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, letting us know what you’d like to say and the image you’d like to use.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft