SURVEY: How has the coronavirus outbreak affected you?
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2020
It’s no exaggeration to say coronavirus has affected almost every aspect of our lives.
Life as we know it – from careers, to social lives, to the way we spend time with family and friends – has changed in a way no-one could have predicted a few months ago.
That’s why the Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News have created our Norfolk Coronavirus Survey.
We want to know what your lives look like now and how the Covid-19 outbreak has affected you.
We want to know what you’ve been through and where you stand on the key issues.
You may also want to watch:
Please take part in our Norfolk Coronavirus Survey. You can choose to leave your details or fill it in anonymously.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 Man dies after 'industrial incident' at farm
- 5 Mental health hospital owed £2m to staff and creditors when it shut
- 6 Injured man found on Norfolk beach could be linked to woman's death
- 7 Four fish and chip shops listed among the best in the country
- 8 Tributes to 'well-known, well-liked, well-respected' King's Lynn fan
- 9 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 10 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband