Coronation Street star Nigel Pivaro to appear in pantomime at Lowestoft’s Marina Theatre
He is one of the most recognisable bad boys as he wreaks havoc in Coronation Street
And now Nigel Pivaro, who plays Terry Duckworth, is heading to Lowestoft to face more boos and hisses as he will be playing the lead role in the pantomime Aladdin at the Marina Theatre
Mr Pivaro – aka Jack and Vera Duckworth's wayward son – will play the evil, scheming sorcerer Abanazar. He said: 'It will be an interesting pleasure to work in the historic seafaring town of Lowestoft.
'Its residents are hardy, inventive and resilient from its fishing roots to leading the way in renewable energy. However, my stage persona will not be undergoing any such transformation as I will be sticking to the script to perform one of the most dastardly pantomime villains known to man.'
Aladdin, by producers Paul Holman Associates, runs from December 18 to January 6.
Tickets are on sale now, with special discounts for early bookings, and are available at the Marina Theatre box office or by calling 01502 533200.
- 1 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 2 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 6 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 7 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze
- 8 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 9 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof
- 10 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe