Corbyn falls behind as Boris is first to find a home
- Credit: East Norfolk RSPCA
Corbyn has never looked so cute as he does in this picture - and he's hoping to follow in the footsteps of Boris!
Described as being confident and playful, Corbyn, as this young kitten has been named, is getting on well with his bedfellows at the East Norfolk RSPCA branch - May and Fallon, named for PM Theresa May and Michael Fallon MP, although the latter's namesake kitten is a female!
A fourth kitten, Boris, has already found his own family.
The nine week old kittens which were abandoned to the RSPCA and named after the politicians, are all looking for a new house but it doesn't have to be as grand as the House of Commons, just somewhere where they will be loved.
To adopt one of these kittens, please call 07867 972870.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 10 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga