Corbyn falls behind as Boris is first to find a home
- Credit: East Norfolk RSPCA
Corbyn has never looked so cute as he does in this picture - and he's hoping to follow in the footsteps of Boris!
Described as being confident and playful, Corbyn, as this young kitten has been named, is getting on well with his bedfellows at the East Norfolk RSPCA branch - May and Fallon, named for PM Theresa May and Michael Fallon MP, although the latter's namesake kitten is a female!
A fourth kitten, Boris, has already found his own family.
The nine week old kittens which were abandoned to the RSPCA and named after the politicians, are all looking for a new house but it doesn't have to be as grand as the House of Commons, just somewhere where they will be loved.
To adopt one of these kittens, please call 07867 972870.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 2 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 3 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 4 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 5 Man seriously injured after crash
- 6 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 7 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 10 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich