Norfolk hotel set to launch five romantic orchard cabins next year
- Credit: Supplied
A Norfolk hotel is set to launch five romantic orchard cabins next year.
Congham Hall Hotel, near King's Lynn, announced it will introduce the new cabins as part of a 10-year anniversary celebration under owner Nicholas Dickinson following its 2012 relaunch.
The cabins offer a relaxing retreat for guests to recharge and enjoy nature, while also coming with a freestanding outdoor bathtub set in the Georgian manor's historic apple orchard.
The new rooms are the latest addition to the hotel after the recent restyling of its two AA Rosette restaurant as The Samphire Kitchen and enhancement of areas of its Secret Garden Spa.
"Our new orchard cabins are the perfect place for our guests to enjoy some star bathing,” said Mr Dickinson.
"The contemporary designs beautifully complement the original Georgian manor and provide a magnificent addition as we launch our celebrations of 10 years as Congham Hall's custodians."
All five cabins will be named after apples: Cox and Laxton, which grow in the hotel’s orchard, and favourite varieties Braeburn, Evelina and Horsford.
- 1 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 2 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 3 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 4 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 5 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 6 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 7 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 8 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 9 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 10 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents