Confess to win prizes for mum at the Vancouver Quarter, in King’s Lynn
Sons and daughters can win their mum a special treat on Mother's Day by confessing to the naughtiest thing they did as a child that they never owned up to.
Did you sneak down the night before your birthday and open your presents..? Or fib when you scratched her car just after you passed your test, and say someone must have bumped into it in a car park..?
The competition is being run by the Vancouver Quarter shopping centre in King's Lynn and is aptly named 'Sorry, Mum!'.
The best confession will be announced next Saturday, with the winner awarded a spa day at Imagine Spa in King's Lynn as well as a hamper of Vancouver Quarter goodies to give to their mum on Mother's Day, which falls on the fourth Sunday in Lent.
Abbie Panks, marketing manager at the Vancouver Quarter, said: 'Hopefully these prizes will help to win forgiveness from your mum for the thing you never owned up to.'
To enter the competition people can pick up and return entry forms to Past Times, Sainsbury's, Westgate, or Supercuts.
People can also download a form from www.vancouverquarter.com or by visiting a confession booth on Baxters Plan tomorrow.
- 1 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 2 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 3 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 4 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 5 Norfolk holiday cottage business sold to a leading lettings agency
- 6 'We will always miss you' - tributes to QEH pharmacist who died in A47 crash
- 7 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
- 8 Tractor stopped on A11 found to have faulty brakes
- 9 Long delays after person cut out of car on A1065
- 10 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
All entries must by received by next Friday.