Missing 16-year-old from Coltishall Emily Chapman found safe and well
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A 16-year-old girl who was missing from the Coltishall area has been found safe and well.
Police had issued an appeal for Emily Chapman, who was last seen at an address in Coltishall on Thursday afternoon.
They said they were concerned for her welfare.
But they confirmed on Friday morning that Emily had been found 'safe and well'.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 6 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 7 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 8 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers