'Check your outbuildings' - Concern grows for missing 26-year-old
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
The disappearance of a 26-year-old man is causing "increasing concern", police have said.
Both police and fire are involved in the search for Mr Goodman who is described as vulnerable and whose disappearance is "out of character."
He is believed to be wearing skinny blue jeans and a blue top, and is not thought to be wearing shoes or a coat.
Mr Goodman is described as being around 5ft 4ins tall, of slim build, white, with dark brown short hair and a brown/ginger full beard.
Police are asking people to check their outbuildings regardless of whether locked or insecure as he could be seeking shelter.
You may also want to watch:
He could also be in the area around Fleggburgh.
Insp Teresa Futter said: "We are really concerned about George’s welfare given the circumstances.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 4 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 5 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 6 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 7 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 8 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 9 Motorists have fines and points cancelled over £2m speed cameras blunder
- 10 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
"He has been missing more than 24 hours, given the weather and fact he may not have any shoes on and is vulnerable, he may be feeling quite scared.
"We want to avoid any further distress or anxiety so would appreciate help from the public.”
Anyone who has any information or has seen someone fitting the description in the areas mentioned should contact Norfolk Constabulary immediately on 101 quoting incident number 137 of Sunday 16 May 2021.