Police concerned for welfare of man feared injured in van crash
- Credit: Suffolk Constabulary
An appeal has been issued for a man police fear may have been injured in a crash early this morning.
Suffolk police said they are concerned for the welfare of David Read, 32, following the crash in Church Road, Tostock, near Bury St Edmunds.
The crash, which happened at around 1.40am involved a white Vauxhall Combo van.
'It is believed Mr Read may be injured as a result of the collision,' a police spokesman added.
Mr Read is described as a white male, around 5ft 9ins tall with short light brown receding hair, and of medium build.
You may also want to watch:
He is from the Needham Market area.
Anyone with information about the current whereabouts of Mr Read is asked to contact Suffolk police on the non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 3 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 4 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 5 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 6 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 9 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 10 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online