Commuters face travel disruption as lorry hits rail bridge in North Walsham
Trains have been delayed and vehicles diverted in North Walsham after a lorry hit the railway bridge on Aylsham Road.
Police were called at 3.30pm to reports of a Volvo Arctic lorry hitting the bridge.
Sanders Buses has announced that all X55 buses will be diverted via Worstead in and out of North Walsham and the 6A will divert via Cromer Road in and out of the town.
There will also be no buses to Aylsham Road, Station Road, Millfield Road or Norwich Road until further notice.
Trains have also been delayed due to the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Abellio Greater Anglia said the 4.32pm Sheringham to Norwich service via Salhouse and the Norwich to Sheringham service via Cromer have both been delayed by 10 minutes.
Police are still on the scene to assist with recovery of the lorry.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 5 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 9 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 10 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
A spokesman confirmed there were no injuries.