Community consultations across Norfolk for proposed Hornsea Project Three windfarm underground cable plans
- Credit: DONG Energy
Norfolk residents will be able to view the latest plans for a major project to bury miles of underground cables for a proposed windfarm.
DONG Energy is considering running cables, which would connect its huge Hornsea Project Three scheme off the north Norfolk coast to the national grid, through parts of north Norfolk, Broadland and south Norfolk.
As part of the community consultation project DONG Energy is holding public events next month at:
?Reepham Town Hall, Church Street, on Thursday, March 2, 1.30pm-5.30pm.
?Weybourne Village Hall, Beach Lane, on Friday, March 3, 3pm-7pm.
?The King's Centre, King Street, Norwich, on Monday, March 6, 1pm-5pm.
?Hall for All, Church Street, Weston Longville, on Tuesday, March 7, 3pm-7pm.
- 1 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 2 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 3 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 4 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 5 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 6 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 7 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 8 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 9 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 10 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
?Corpusty and Saxthorpe Village Hall, Heydon Road, Corpusty, on Wednesday, March 8, 3pm-7pm.
?Holt Community Centre, Kerridge Way, on Thursday, March 9, 4pm-8pm.
?Swardeston Social Club and Village Hall on Friday, March 10, 2pm-6pm.