Comedian Ed Byrne takes trip on River Wensum ahead of last Norwich show
- Credit: Roslyn Gaunt
He has spent the last two nights making the people of Norwich laugh and before his last show in the city comedian Ed Byrne took to the water.
The Irish comic is currently in the city on his Spoiler Alert tour and ahead of his final show at the Norwich Playhouse he spent some time paddling along the River Wensum.
He tweeted: 'The Spoiler Alert tour has taken to the water! Tour manager and support act proving the equal of the paddling task.'
The Mock the Week star arrived in Norwich on Monday with just minutes to spare until the scheduled start of the show after delays to his journey due to a crash.
On Monday he tweeted: 'Big respect to Alex at @norwichplay who, due to a crash on the M11, only had 10 mins get us set up, tech wise, this evening.'
You may also want to watch:
Mr Byrne will be back in the region on November 2 with a show at The Apex in Bury St Edmunds. He will also at King's Lynn Corn Exchange on February 5 and Ipswich Regent Theatre on February 7.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 10 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter