Fatality in A134 Mundford collision
- Credit: Archant
One person has died following a collision involving two vehicles on the A134 at Mundford this morning.
A Norfolk Police spokesperson said the collision was between a Mini and Vauxhall Zafira.
The spokesperson confirmed there had been one fatality.
He said: 'The family of the deceased has been informed and the road will remain closed while police conduct their investigations.'
The A134 is closed at the junction for Stanta and West Tofts and the Mundford Roundabout.
You may also want to watch:
Police have requested that motorists stay away from the area.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said its appliances had attended the scene just after 5am.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 4 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 5 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 6 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 7 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 8 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 9 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 10 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
'Appliances from Methwold and Brandon attended the A134 to a road traffic collision and used HRE to release a casualty and assisted police.'
This story will be updated as further details emerge.