Collision on A11 near Norwich closes lane
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
The inside lane of the A11 near Norwich is blocked after a two-car collision on Tuesday.
The smash happened in the Norwich-bound road just before the Thickthorn roundabout, and police were called to the scene at 8.41am.
A police spokesman said: 'We were called at 8.41am to a report of a two-car road traffic accident.
'One of the lanes in partially blocked. It appears that one vehicle has been unable to stop.
'It's just minor damage.'
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said no-one was injured in the collision and one of the drivers left the scene after exchanging details with the other.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 9 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub