Crash between two vehicles closes A10 in both directions
- Credit: Archant
The A10 at Southery has reopened in both directions following a crash between a van and a car.
Police were called by the East of England Ambulance Service Trust (EEAST) at 6.30am this morning to the collision at Ferry Bank.
The fire service sent two crews to the incident and helped to release one of the drivers who was stuck in their car.
The EEAST dispatched an ambulance and an ambulance officer to the scene where they treated a man in his 50s for chest related injuries.
He was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn, to receive further care.
You may also want to watch:
The road was opened at 10.22am.
Keep up-to-date with our live traffic map.
- 1 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 2 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 3 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 4 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 5 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 8 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 9 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 10 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village