Bus involved in collision in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital with a serious facial injury following a collision in King's Lynn.
A silver Toyota Aygo was involved in a collision with a Lynx bus in Littleport Street near the town centre this morning (Thursday, February 1).
Police and ambulance were called to the incident at around 11.09am.
An ambulance spokesman said: 'We were called at 11.09am to a road traffic collision involving two vehicles, at the junction of Austin Street and Littleport Street A1078 King's Lynn.
'A rapid response vehicle attended and treated a man, believed to be in his 60s, with a serious facial injury.
You may also want to watch:
'He was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for further treatment.'
A Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said four fire engines attended the scene at around 11.15am.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 3 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 7 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 8 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 9 Former factory site to become a new church
- 10 Patient has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
Crews assisted police in making the scene safe.